Wednesday 26 October 2022

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #2: Honey Shroom

 A honey covered mushroom made with SHROOM SHAKE and HONEY JAR. Just shoving honey on a raw mushroom seems a bit grim though, and we're all about taking liberties to make something resembling a real dinner for me to sustain my wretched self on!!!


I've chosen oyster mushrooms, because they are less gross, and I'm going to make a marinade with mostly honey, some olive oil, a clove of crushed garlic, thyme lemon and bay salt, and black pepper.

 

I wish I had let them dry longer but I forgot.


While it fries I'm going to make a little salad garnish because I kind of want something resembling a meal and not just a handful of mushrooms for dinnar. There's a drizzle of balsamic dressing that I think will go well with the marinade.


***

These are so tasty! Sweet and tangy. But also very slimy. Doesn't look much like the game sprite but I think its for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment