Ingredients: Any Porgy or Snail, Hylian Rice, Goron Spice
Description: "This dish brims with treasures from the sea. Its spice packs a kick, so it's not for kids."
I'm cheaping out a bit on this one. I'm out of crab claws, I just got plenty of penang curry paste & coconut milk, a load of leftover mixed seafood and some leftover vegetables to use up. Also jasmine rice and some seaweed salt for garnish.
The rice can go in the steamer while we boil up the rest of this.
I'm even out of onions, but sometimes its nice to keep it simple. We've just got boiled carrots and potatoes to go with the seafood.
A generous scoop of the curry paste, and ill boil the vegetables in some hot water to soften them up.
They are looking soft, we've left plenty of room for a whole can of coconut milk and those sea "treasures".
In goes the coconut milk and seafood! I can add a bit of water if it gets a bit too thick.
Hmm, its tasting a little bit sour and unbalanced... I have some of this in the fridge, lets bring in this secret weapon, a teaspoon or two of this!
The spice definitely packs a delicious kick, but I dunno it tastes a little funny? Is one of the ingredients a bit aged...? or maybe its just got a strong clammy flavour from the mussels. I had the leftover seafood chowder for lunch so maybe im just sick of seafood!? Wellll it tastes pretty good with the rice still.








No comments:
Post a Comment