Ingredients: Raw Prime Meat, Goat Butter, Fresh Milk, Tabantha Wheat
Description: "Letting the large portions of choice cuts of meat simmer brought out their savoriness."
We need a slightly better meat than last time... I've got diced beef instead of minced, and then this time I thought we could get a bit more bourguignon inspired and add a bit of wine, tomato and fresh thyme.
We can start with the beef, onions, and i've got some crushed garlic and grated ginger too.
Once thats about sealed, I'll add the carrots. A good amount of salt and pepper too.
Then we can add the water, a beef stock cube, the last of that umami paste and a nice big bay leaf.
And the red wine and some tomato concentrate too. I'll let that stew for like 45min.
Then I can make the bechdel sauce... erm... bechamel. It's a hot day so the butters nice and melty.
That and the stripped thyme leaves go in, looks really nice there!
I think it's a bit like the previous stew honestly. Well, I think its a better and stronger flavour broth. It's solid, but.. I guess it doesn't seem that original at this point. Maybe if it had more types of vegetables it'd be more exciting. Like some starchy potatoes or sweet peas.








No comments:
Post a Comment