Monday 15 August 2011

Turkey and Chive Burgers

Mode: 2-4 player
Hardware: Pan
Accessories: Mango Juice.

I don't have a bucket list, because those are soooo lame. But if you do, you should add 'INVENT MY OWN BURGER'. I'm going to invent mine own burger. Riiiight....


...


...

ok, now.


I was on an exciting odyssey to pick up a 3DS (woo!) the other day, and I had to make dinner when I got home even though it was really late. I picked up some turkey mince and some wholemeal baps (lol baps) on my way home. Here I mixed the turkey mince with a raw egg, some shredded parsley and a big handful of chopped up chives. I like to mix it up straight in the packaging, because its conveniently the right size and waterproof. Also don't forget to wash your hands extra thoroughly, because it's raw poultry. Also I put some corn on the cob in the steamer for about 15-20 minutes while doing the burgers.


Haha, look how gross it looks! It looks like krang from TMNT


Ooh, now it looks less gross. Not done yet though, I cook it really slowly on a medium heat to make sure its cooked through. make a cut in the middle of the fattest one to make sure there's absolutely no pink-ness. These are actually surprisingly big, I could have probably made 6 burgers with this much mince. Lotta meat.


I garnish the burgers with sun dried tomato, lettuce and chilli relish.

Post-mortem: ***** OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO GOOD YOU GUYS. Sooooo goood.

No comments:

Post a Comment