Friday 21 June 2024

Stardew Valley #75: Ginger Ale

  Ingredients: Ginger, Sugar

Item Description: A zesty soda known for its soothing effect on the stomach.


Got some fresh ginger, some sugar, and fizzy water. And that right there is my juicer attachment for my blender.


Peeling the ginger so we just get to the juicy bits.


blending it and then infusing it with a bit of the water. Looks like plenty of ginger is coming through based on how cloudy it looks.


Now we just have to keep adding sugar until it tastes sweet, and mix it well.


Then we can top it up with some ice and more water! Is this how you make ginger ale? I didn't look it up.


**

It's not bad, but... it's not great. Somehow its fiery, woody and acidic... but not as refreshing as I expected. I'm quite fond of ginger ale/beer even the cheap store brand ones so I guess its just harder than it seems. I can really taste the carbon bubbles of the spring water for some reason. I wish i had bought some cheap lemonade and mixed it with that instead. Or maybe its not a great drinking ginger. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment