Monday 24 June 2024

Stardew Valley #76: Banana Pudding

Ingredients: Banana, Milk, Sugar

Item Description: A creamy dessert with a wonderful tropical flavor.


I guess there's so many ways you can go with this, but I guess a simple pudding that involves milk and sugar could be another of those steamed egg type puddings. Nice and simple so i'll do that. I wouldn't have though something made of bananas would need extra sugar, but since its on the ingredients im gonna add some coconut sugar, since thats... tropical.


I'll use the blender to get the banana as creamed as possible, and mixed with a bit of milk and sugar.


How much should I even make? Since im just making this up i guess as much as I've want. I ended up using 2 bananas, 1 tbsp sugar and like.. i dunno a bunch of milk. And finally we gotta thoroughly mix in 1 egg to make it set. I didn't want to shove a raw egg in my blender, I dunno why, i put all sorts of dumb stuff in there all the time.


Straining out any lumps and banana seeds and i dunno.. egg clumps..? I hope I havent strained out all the egg. Its very thick.


Now its all ready to pop a silicone lid on and go in my steamer!  


The proof that it has set, is infact... in the pudding. That's why they say that.


***

It's not really creamy its more... like jelly porridge, i guess... kinda mealy. But I don't mind, its very hearty and it tastes like hot banana. I guess if I wanted smooth banana pudding id just buy some banana flavoured mousse or something, but then it probably wouldn't have much real banana in it. Maybe next time I should just try making it raw with like some bananas and cream, since nowhere does it insist it has to be a solid pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment