Monday 20 June 2022

Cooking Mama's Cooking Challenge #31: Pizza

Another one I made when my family visited. They already boast pretty mean pizza making skills but we are gonna let mama decree the rule on toppings and see what happens!

Add the ingredients!

Strong bread flour, olive oil, yeast, and (not pictured) warm water. Same as what we'd normally do.

Knead!

I have a stand mixer so I'm just going to mix it with that mainly. ggez

Roll out the dough!

Not really a circle but good go.

Cut!

I was supposed to slice up pepperoni but it mostly comes pre-sliced round these parts.

Cut!

I can slice you up a tomato though.

Spread pizza sauce!

Since the game doesn't specify, my sister made her lovely sauce recipe with tomato passata, oregano, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder and chili.

Add toppings freely!

The topping options in the game are any combination of: mozzarella, bacon, fresh tomatoes, pepperoni, mushroom, and prawns. So naturally we are doing all of them.

Set the timer!

I mostly use my intuition for pizzas but here's my oven anyway.

Finish


*****

A great pizza, but that's mostly down to us I feel. Mama's toppings are a pretty basic meaty meat flavour, and the bacon & tomatoes make it a little wet. Sun-dried tomatoes are the way to go, Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment