Thursday 30 June 2022

Cooking Mama's Cooking Challenge #36: Chicken Kebabs

 AKA chicken yakitori! Mums here so she's helping me with this one.

Slice up!

Sliced up chicken thigh into some chunks.

Slice up!

Somehow managed to find some proper fresh shiitake mushrooms (thanks big tesco!) and a massive leek. So big I halved it as well

Place on the stick!

Avengers assemble!

Grill with charcoal!

I'm not grilling with charcoal I don't have a garden let alone a BBQ. We are grilling with an electric oven grill instead.

Finish!

***

Seems like it would be easily improved with seasoning and marinade, but the combination of chicken, shiitake mushrooms and leek is a distinctive and pleasing combination that i would definitely recommend. I served them with teriyaki and satay dips and they were both SO GOOD. Definitely do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment